Sofia University “St Kliment Ohridski”
Faculty of Philosophy
Master’s Degree in Sociology
Rumyana Kalcheva is expert in the field of sociological and marketing research. Entrepreneur as of 1992.
Chairwoman of the Board of Directors, Founder and Shareholder in Market Test JSC
- Marketing Research - Burke Institute, Cincinnati, USA;
- Advertising Research – QRCA, New York, USA;
- Qualitative Methods – Cincinnati, USA and MK Investigation & Dessarollo – Buenos Aires, Argentina;
- Communications Testing - ADD+Impact International, Melbourne, Australia and Millward Brown, Budapest, Hungary;
- Customer Satisfaction – Metric, Pune, India.
Membership in National and International Organisations
As of 1994 Rumyana Kalcheva is member and in the period 1999-2005 – National Representative for Bulgaria of the World Organization of Marketing Researchers - ESOMAR.
Member of Qualitative Research Consultants Association in the period 1996-2005, founder and first President of the QRCA Branch for Central and Eastern Europe.
Founder and Vice-President of Association of Women Entrepreneurs in Bulgaria “Vselena”
Participation in NGOs supporting entrepreneurship and small business in Bulgaria
English, German, Russian
Hobbies and Interests:
Travelling, Reading, Cooking