Projects and Activities:
- Organisation of educational courses and trainings, conferences, round tables, open discussions, seminars and research on women entrepreneurship and the role of women managers and entrepreneurs in contemporary economic environment, both in private and public sectors.
- Development and implementation of projects and programmes, financed by European, international and national funds for the development and encouragement of women entrepreneurship.
- Development and publication of print materials on economic, social and other issues related to women entrepreneurship.
- Interactive cooperation with other associations and professional unions with similar scope of activities and sphere of interests.
- Cooperation with or membership in national and international organizations active in the sphere of women entrepreneurship.
- Cooperation with educational institutions like vocational high schools, institutes and universities, incubators and innovation centers.
- Organisation of visits, internships and vocational training of women entrepreneurs in other European countries.